The latest in Nigeria today...Naija Gist, Naija news, Nigeria News, Naija gossip, Jobs in nigeria and Sports. Get the Latest gist in Nigeria...

Tuesday, 5 September 2017

Couple in Edo die of generator fumes[VIDEO]

It was gathered in Ikpoba-Okha local government area of Edo State that, generator fumes has led to the demise of a couple Mr and Mrs Imafidon Ototie. According to Bright, a son to the deceased couple who discovered their bodies, the generator was placed at the corridor of their room while they slept.

Bright luckily didn't spend the night at home the day this incident occurred after warning them to put it off because the danger he foresaw. This he told ITV Benin.

No comments:

Post a Comment